virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 14:54:00 MDT

    Kid-A:
    I have never said anything to him that remotely approaches his vile slander.
    David:
    I posted that single epithet to you in a fit of anger, when you appeared to me to be taking hermit's side on a question of BBS list abuse (his posting disgusting pictures to the board concerning me, and when I responded in kind, his using his position as moderator to move my pictures, but not his own). As I recall, you demanded - and received - an apology for me.
    Hermit, however, rather than engaging in a single angry slip, has engaged in a cold, calculated and continuing campaign cosisting of the list vilification of my mother and myself. He has not only continued that campaign to the present day, but sworn publicly to the list never to apologize for it. I trust you can discern the massive differences between these two cases.

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=28917>