Re: virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: Kid A (moonmonkeysan@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 15:16:21 MDT

    Joe:
    I can completely understand your position, and apologise if you took offence
    at anything i posted earlier, what Hermit has done is crude and
    unnacceptable in my honest opinion, and i believe that David will do what is
    needed to see that it doesnt happen again, I can see you have a lot of
    support, but i dont see how trying to 'rally up the troops' as you seem to
    be trying to do, is going to help matters any.

    Kid