virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: Hermit (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 15:23:58 MDT

    I suspect that the question you ask is improperly addressed. Surely it is not David Lucifer you have to convince of your glory, it is the list. If you are quite as sure of yourself as you have claimed in your latest batch of attempted self-justifications, then why haven't you signed up to get your reputation rated so we can all see the support you assert you have? Could it be that in addition to being full of shit and blustering bravado, you are a indeed a whimpering coward, scared of rejection and cannot bear to find out what everyone else really thinks of you? Even when you repeatedly assert that you have the support of many here? Or are you half certain that it is a trap. That despite everything, you suspect that the list is still riddled with what you have repeatedly termed as "sneering minions"? What does that make you? Rather than just a demented bull elephant with his balls caught on a thorn that will not release, desperately changing the direction in which you pull with every new volley and finding n
    o way out, you are a snarling hypocrite knowing you are in a minority yet attempting to force everyone else to follow your path - an we will not, like a vile mongrel in a manger, pissing on the fodder to ensure that it is bitter for every one.

    You've given us tens of thousands of words. But they don't count any more than mine do. We will judge you on your actions. Loser.

    Hermit

    ----
    This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=28917>