RE: virus: The partial mind on the CoV and its fate

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 06:01:40 MDT

    I think a supplement, perhaps a simplification - interpretation rather than
    expounding.

    I simply want to see these mighty minds working together on something -
    anything - rather than squander mental bandwidth on ego defence.

    I want to work these two mind mules! I want to extract VALUE and punish the
    swine for sucking from the warm teat of the vitriol dragon.

    Regards,

    Jonathan "Purple Prose" Davis