Re: virus: Scientology: What is it? What are your opinions?

From: Rafael Anschau (anschau.ez@terra.com.br)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 16:17:39 MDT

    Isn't accountability just another term for honoring your comitments, contracts
    and debts ? If yes, then I think it's implicit in the virtue of empathy.
    If people have enough empathy for one another then trust will eventually
    emerge without the need for conscious accountability.

    []'s

    Rafael

    --
    Rafael Anschau <anschau.ez@terra.com.br>