Re: virus: Scientology: What is it? What are your opinions?

From: Rafael Anschau (anschau.ez@terra.com.br)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 17:49:08 MDT

    Well, governmentologists(as you call non-anarquists) believe in
    political science and economics which is based on reason not dogmas.
    Anarchic societies are utopic. Some sort of government is necessary to
    enforce justice and protect the weaker from the stronger. So far,
    open societies based on democracy, free trade, freedom and justice seem
    like the way to go.

    []'s

    Rafael

    --