Re:virus: Infection 2004

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 18:00:56 MDT

    ...indeed. out here in Van Nuys, i left several bottles of water outside on
    the patio with which to water my plants later. i returned in late afternoon
    and was about to apply them when Laura instructed me to not water them with
    hot water. i laughed at her concern and tested the water...certain that
    they would be luke warm or at the most perhaps 95 F or so. i was astonished
    to find that the clear bottles held water that was probably closer to 115 F
    to say the least. it wouldve been a fine temperature for tea...and most
    likely a painful bath. where in the L.A. area are you meta-human?

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".