virus: Infection 2004

From: David McFadzean (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 07:57:08 MDT

    We are using the new voting system (still in beta) to find the
    most acceptable month to hold the CoV convention next year.
    http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=;action=voteResults;idvote=5

    So far the front runner is June but we only have a quorum level of
    40% so far (which means the people that have cast a vote so far
    account for 40% of the total equity in the reputation system).

    The next related vote will be used to determine the location of
    Infection 2004. Please reply with candidate cities and I will
    create a new vote when I have at least 5 cities.

    David