Re: virus: Scientology: What is it? What are your opinions?

From: Keith Henson (hkhenson@rogers.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 21:48:10 MDT

    At 12:09 PM 12/08/03 -0700, Frederick Mann wrote:
    >There's good and bad in Scn -- see
    >#TL15A: The Good and the Bad
    >http://buildfreedom.com/tl/tl15a.html
    >
    >In my opinion, compared to the governmentologosists,
    >the scientologists are angels!

    That is a most interesting web site you have there.

    You certainly should have the background to appreciate the life destroying
    aspects of scientology. May I ask your "case level"? Clear? OT?

    I am reminded by your comments of the woman I mention in the article as the
    source of the inspiration which connected drugs and cults. By the time I
    met her she was long out of scientology and called it BS, but that the peak
    experience of her life had been in the cult--and she said so in the
    same awed tone of voice and body language a junky I knew used to describe
    one of her "peak experiences" with heroin and speed.

    But if you want a really ugly experience, try the courts and law
    enforcement doing the bidding of a highly hostile cult.

    Imagine what Japan would be like if Aum had taken it over.

    Keith Henson