Re: virus: Scientology: What is it? What are your opinions?

From: Rafael Anschau (anschau.ez@terra.com.br)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 03:43:07 MDT

    It does seem schizophrenic and paranoid in the sense that it operates
    within a negative feedback loop. Everything that seem to threathen the
    organization is FEARED. And anything that helps the organizations is
    gladly WELCOMED! This is the halmark of schizophrenic behaviour.
    I am glad we have judges out there able to diagnose that sort of anomaly.

    []'s

    Rafael

    --
    Rafael Anschau <anschau.ez@terra.com.br>