RE: virus: Re:Hilarious Brights Critique

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 16:00:33 MDT

    There is also a "walking on water scene" in the wonderful (IMO) Peter
    Sellers movie "Being There". The final scene has his character, Chauncy
    Gardener, walk out onto a lake. Half way across, he stops to prod at
    something beneath the surface with his umbrella. To my mind, he is also
    poking fun at the illusion!
    Best Regards
    Blunderov