virus: ...cool bragging rights...

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 02:22:20 MDT

    ...i forgot to mention this; approximately one month ago, i had the pleasure
    of actually riding a "segueway" scooter! i stopped a guy in downtown L.A.
    that was ridiing his to work...he let me hop on and take a few yards
    forwards and back...it was really quite stunning. he then let me challenge
    him to a race up a fairly steep hill..me on foot. i couldve beat him, but
    not by much and i wouldnt have been able to keep it up for more than a
    block. i was completely impressed by the thingie.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".