virus: Re:Anti-alien-abduction thought screen helmet

From: Kid-A (moonmonkeysan@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 13:46:08 MDT

    <q>"Since trying Michael Menkin's Helmet, I have not been bothered by
    alien mind control. Now my thoughts are my own. I have achieved
    meaningful work and am contributing to society. My life is better than
    ever before. Thank you Michael for the work you are doing to save all
    humanity."
    <q>

    perhaps he feels better about his life because people give him a wide birth in the street, he always gets a seat on the subway.
    And taxi drivers don't give people with a big foil thing on their head the wrong change, he could be hiding a gun/bomb/full head of hair under that
    thing.

    Love

    Kid

    PS, this is not a subliminal message.

    ----
    This message was posted by Kid-A to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=28548>