virus: Why I Self-Identified

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 13:43:07 MDT

    Because it was Hermit's intention that I should. He's the one who
    included the 'Meanwhile, somewhere in Florida..." caption (which was
    not part of the original cartoon), knowing that I do indeed live in Florida,
    and the cartoon succinctly encapulates one of Hermit's repeated
    mischaracterizations of my position regarding US action in that country.