Re:virus: Enough is enough.

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 02:48:28 MDT

    Date sent: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 02:30:30 -0600
    To: virus@lucifer.com
    Subject: Re:virus: Enough is enough.
    From: "Hermit" <hidden@lucifer.com>
    Send reply to: virus@lucifer.com

    > [Joe Dees] I demand that my monthly payments to this list cease, and
    > that my creative work (including my poems, short stories and acadamic
    > papers) and my posts (including the Gator Fate) be cleansed from this
    > increasingly sick, twisted and demented list, since I wrote them and
    > own them and can decide their fates, leaving many of this list's
    > categories denuded of creativity
    >
    > [Hermit] Dees you published your posts to the list. Under copyright
    > law, you don't have a leg to stand on. In practice, you don't have a
    > chance. They are publically and privately archived all over the
    > Internet. So your bigotry and bias is available to any who do a search
    > on you to find forever. Neither you nor us can do anything about it
    > now, now matter how much we might wish to (Refer Disowning Dees where
    > I have suggested that we vote to remove most of them). It would make
    > the CoV smell better.
    >
    > Hermit

    The only thing that copuld make the CoV smell better is if your
    nauseous stench were removed. And believe me, if I loudly and
    universally denounce a list I'm expelled from that yet holds my writings
    up as the best that they can produce, it is less than a Parthian victory
    for them - for the arrows of the Parthians did not penetrate their own
    arses.
    If the removal of my writings offends you, then substitute your own -
    oops, you are incapable of producing writings of such quality. All you
    can do is spout doggerel, spew propaganda, and slur your betters.