Re:virus: Enough is enough.

From: Hermit (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 02:30:30 MDT

    [Joe Dees] I demand that my monthly payments to this list cease, and that my creative work (including my poems, short stories and acadamic papers) and my posts (including the Gator Fate) be cleansed from this increasingly sick, twisted and demented list, since I wrote them and own them and can decide their fates, leaving many of this list's categories denuded of creativity

    [Hermit] Dees you published your posts to the list. Under copyright law, you don't have a leg to stand on. In practice, you don't have a chance. They are publically and privately archived all over the Internet. So your bigotry and bias is available to any who do a search on you to find forever. Neither you nor us can do anything about it now, now matter how much we might wish to (Refer Disowning Dees where I have suggested that we vote to remove most of them). It would make the CoV smell better.

    Hermit

    ----
    This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29094>