Re:virus: Joes's new hero (was re:The Prophet)

From: metahuman (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 04:00:58 MDT

    Yes, I know, Joe.

    Just a recent thought... it seems people like Jake think that we oppose the rating system because our ranking is bad. However, that is not the case. Personally, I wouldn't give a damn if my ranking was -4675474364363356456 in all three categories. The ranking system is inappropriate in a forum--in a philosophy--as this. Although it seems to become more and more appropriate as the environment of the CoV community becomes more and more immature.

    Heretic: "I oppose the rating system because it is... etc.!"
    Xians: "Lies! You oppose the rating system because you're at the bottom!"
    Heretic: "No! I oppose the rating systtem because it is... etc.!"
    Xians: "More lies! You oppose the rating system because you can't move higher!"
    Heretic: "Idiots!"
    Xians: "Savage."
    Heretic: "Slaves!"
    Xians: "Silence! You will now be judged."

    <Seconds later...>

    Xians: "You have been found guilty of... etc."
    Xians: "Heretic! By law of Disownment, you will be banished and prohibited from our sight."
    Heretic: "But..."
    Xians: "You were told to be silent! NOW PREPARE TO MEET OUR MAKER."

    <Zzzzwing! Plop! Gloop. Bloop. Tup.>

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29058>