Re:virus: It is surpassingly clear...

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 04:39:17 MDT

    > Yeah, really, Joe Some people don't spend all of their days and nights
    > flooding the CoV BBS and email list with whining, wailing, and
    > spamming. Give the guy a chance. Unlike you, he probably has something
    > better to do with his time rather than silencing people on your enemies
    > list. Give him some time to get around to it. In the meantime,you can
    > mosey on over to the voting booth and vote me "guilty" of insulting
    > you by calling you a "memebot", youmemebot.

    Already done, but Hermit and his posse are alreay hard at work
    subverting justice in your case.
    And as far as an enemies list goes, I don't need a lecture from you or
    Hermit about it; it is clear that, for y'all, I have occupied the top position
    on such a list for some time now - simply for not going quietly along with
    your memebotic leftist America and Bush-hating party line.