Re:virus: Requiem :David's Law Against Flaming...

From: metahuman (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 04:41:40 MDT

    However, Joe, if I stand with you and are lynched, at least I can be martyred and, therefore, be idolized by Bill Roh. ;D Then after coming back, like Jesus, I would then promote the original Virian philosophy through MetaVirus without the inclusion of religion, politics, or anything, except the giving up of dogmatism, that will dispense sandbag walls around the MetaVirian ideosphere.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29101>