virus: Re:Brief Summary of the nights defacements

From: Demon (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 07:29:59 MDT

    Before I leave this place of faith, all you Christians hear this:

    All hail God, Hermit, our Lord and Savior! We must appease Him! We must do as He commands! We must believe as His word and His word alone! We are but His creations! All hail God, Hermit, our Lord and Savior. All hail God, Hermit, our Lord and Savior. All hail God, Hermit, our Lord and Savior.

    Seriously, you are beyond egotistical. Do you really think your innocent? You're nowhere near innocent. You're a far cry from guilty too. Your cry comes below guilty, beyond it to the extreme.

    "Recommendation for Disownment of Hermit" is something you missed. Oh, I forgot, you didn't miss that. YOU DELETED IT.

    This is why pricks like you should never be in power. First of all, you're conceited. You're self-righteous. You're blatantly obvious in your moves for power, or rather, your moves to manipulate the Virian populace. You provide no benefit to the Church of Virus whatsoever (no, poorly written FAQs do not count), and you constantly are involved in flame wars. Let's not forget that you are snotty, snide, and sleazy. You're a disgusting excuse for an intellectual. You claim to be a Virian, but in reality, you merely propagate retrogressive memes with intent to destroy Virianism. You have a, subtle or obvious, negative effect on the lives of everyone, even your tag-along dogmatic followers. By the way, your mother was a whore and your father pimped her out regularly.

    Let's see... if that doesn't hurt... YOU ARE A MEMEBOT, Dr. Carl Wagener, Ph.D. Loserism.

    ----
    This message was posted by Demon to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29109>