virus: Attention all Memebots!!!

From: referent (referent11@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 09:54:27 MDT

    Attention all Memebots!!!

    -Are you a victim of the undue influence of others?

    -Do you suffer from the inability to stop BS in its tracks?

    -Do you hesitate to rebutt arguments you intuit are wrong because you can only identify that "something seems fishy"?

    Well log on in to http://www.propagandacritic.com/ !!!

    This site has a nice smooth introduction to propaganda techniques, which bombard us as an almost constant stream in our everyday
    lives. While most of us have developed significant avoidance mechanisms, we fall drastically short in many ways. Making explicit
    analysis of these propaganda techniques a part of our arsenal should do much to help us in our aspirations to reason.

    -referent

    ----
    This message was posted by referent to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29121>