virus: Re:Brief Summary of the nights defacements

From: BillRoh (billroh@cox.net)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 12:16:21 MDT

    Hermit:

    *Imagine if somebody were to say, e.g. "Hermit did, in an email to me say that Bill Roh was a slimy lying hypocritical dope fiend
    with the ethics of a Moscow crackwhore" on the list. Would you not imagine that I'd attempted to insult you? I'd argue that, without
    really good reason, the poster and author (if members of the CoV) of such a missive should be subject to sanctions - as would happen
    in any other church. Do you imagine that calling somebody "insidious" is remarkably less offensive?

    Bill: What you say to other members in private is your concern. I do not care, nor would I consider it an insult. I would simply
    ignore it. It's not my business. Of course, you have said all the things about about me on main list that you just listed above. As
    for it happening in any other church - what planet are you from.

    You think the members of any other church all get a long and like each other? You think by and large other churches sanction their
    members for what they say in private about other members? oh wait - of course you do.

    Bill Roh

    ----
    This message was posted by BillRoh to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29109>