Re: virus: Is this really how we want to govern ourselves?

From: Jake Sapiens (every1hz@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 17:25:12 MDT

    Hermit,

    These just look like pages that you recently authored yourself. You seem
    to be taking upon yourself powers that have been reserved by David Lucifer
    to be exercised by and through Nomicon. Just because David allowed (as the
    sheriff) one vote to be authoritative in regards to Joe Dees and Myself,
    doesn't mean that you can now take that as authoritative procedure for you
    to unilaterally author Virian Doctrine via the polling system. Unless of
    course this IS what David intended. Perhaps I missed that memo from him.
    What is this "silly question" business, Hermit? I reserve the right to ask
    silly questions so just get over yourself.

    Love,

    -Jake

    (http://virus.lucifer.com/wiki) and particularly the very relevant pages
    at:[*]http://virus.lucifer.com/wiki/VirianPolicy
    > [*]http://virus.lucifer.com/wiki/WikiPageStatus
    > [*]http://virus.lucifer.com/wiki/Voting
    > [*]http://virus.lucifer.com/wiki/WikiVoteHe might not have posted as he
    did. Partiucularly as prior to his establishment of this silly vote, he had
    access to cooperate on the work of developing the policy. Which in fact
    deals with the kind of vote he established at the last mentioned
    http://virus.lucifer.com/wiki/WikiVote under Revoting and the kind of bias
    he inserted (supra) Vote topics should not include slanted questions or
    adjectives, but should simply contain the wiki page title. The topic must
    point to the wiki page title for the vote to be valid. Advocacy should be
    restricted to the BBS or official (logged) Virian IRC channels. Virians are
    encouraged to ignore private communications advocating voting in a
    particular fashion.

    > Seeing as Jake was part of the wiki project almost from the beginning,
    are we to assume that he is not in favor of this approach any more? If so
    what is he suggesting?

    > Hermit
    >

    > ----
    > This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2003 board on Church of
    Virus BBS.

    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=291
    74>
    > ---
    > To unsubscribe from the Virus list go to
    <http://www.lucifer.com/cgi-bin/virus-l>

    --- Jake Sapiens
    --- every1hz@earthlink.net