Re: virus: Is this really how we want to govern ourselves?

From: Jake Sapiens (every1hz@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 17:44:23 MDT

    I think that if we are creating doctrine etc, that a more deliberative
    process is better. Something wherein people take more direct
    responsibility for their decisions by at least revealing votes to each
    other and thereby discussing them more. This Reputation/voting system
    isn't what I had in mind when I envisioned a Virian Council. But that is
    in fact the way that Hermit is currently using the system. I think it is
    far too open to unreflective caprice. I had no problem with you as sheriff
    using it for feedback in trying to make an executive decision, but it seems
    now that Hermit has taken this as the green light to start laying down
    Virian doctrine. Did I miss a memo from you somewhere along the line?

    Love,

    -Jake

    <http://www.lucifer.com/cgi-bin/virus-l>

    --- Jake Sapiens