Re: virus: Fred Reed on Religion...

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 02:54:40 MDT

    Hermit wrote:

    <snip>

    > [Hermit] But why, oh why, did Jonathan Davis see fit to post this lacunic frothing here?

    Couldn't we just call it a "layman's view" as opposed to "lacunic frothing", and occasionally suffer its non-nutritive bulk to remind ourselves of and contrast with our own group cleverness? A quick review never hurts.

    Like a free, quick little afternoon buzz-me-up. For that superior pick-me-up.

    So refreshing!!!

    Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga.

    Walter

    --