virus: Re:Chat with Steven Pinker on BookTalk.org

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 11:27:44 MDT

    Hey, everyone! Remember this announcement for a book chat with Pinker at booktalk.org? It is today
    at 21:00EST, one hour before our own Tuesday chat. If you want to see the beast in a action, I think
    you can subscribe to booktalk.org through http://pub141.ezboard.com/bbooktalk

    Here is an idea if you can't be there:

    If you have any questions for Pinker, post them here and anyone who goes can try to ask Pinker.

    >> Posted by: the bricoleur
    >> Posted on: 2003-08-28 17:24:16
    >>
    >> Greetings Virians,
    >>
    >> www.booktalk.org is featuring a chat with Steven Pinker.
    >> This from the website:
    >>
    >> ---------------------------------
    >>
    >> Wednesday, August 20, 2003
    >>
    >> 1. The chat with Professor Pinker has been rescheduled
    >> FROM Thursday, September 4th TO Tuesday, September
    >> 2 at 9:00pm eastern (the bricoleur -- emphasis mine).
    >> Please mark your calendars! You don't want to miss this
    >> chat session. Once again.the NEW DATE = 2 days earlier
    >> and will be on Tuesday, September 2, 2003.

    >> take care and control
    >> the bricoleur

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29164>