RE: virus: Minimal belief set

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 00:57:41 MDT

    Agreed. It's pretty damn good stuff.

    This reminds me of a story about the late former world chess champion
    Mikhail Tal. When a couple of grandmasters came to fetch him from his
    hotel to take him to the playing venue, they found him watching a TV
    program about chess that was pitched at the level of beginners. They
    asked him why he, a GM and former world champ, was taking such an
    interest in an elementary program he replied "You can never get enough
    fundamentals".

    Best Regards
    Blunderov