Re:virus: sebby's computer issue...new info! help please...

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 21:30:05 MDT

    ...thank you for your time pedro, but the beeping is something that is
    happening when it turns on...a BIOS way of communicating something very
    basic like, "sumthin's broke". this is my first time actually manhandling
    my computers guts, so it's a bit of an educational venture for myself as
    well. a few resident experts here have been giving me some very helpful
    info already. thanks though.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".