RE: virus: The Ideohazard 1.1

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 03:02:23 MDT

     You say the USA holds the community of nations in manifest contempt, yet I
    see no such contempt. I see the USA, despite its overwhelming power,
    choosing diplomacy and consensus. The USA has withdrawn from some treaties,
    but it was perfectly fair for them to do so. If an agreement disadvantages
    you, you are entitled to void the agreement and renegotiate.

    Regards

    Jonathan