virus: Re:Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: Pedro (gothicbob@neovampire.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 14:33:41 MDT

    Greetings, Kalkor!

    I think what you are trying to do is a great thing, trying to quit smoking. I am not a smoker, so I don't really have any tips to help you, but you got my support all the way through this program. I believe that if you really want to quit, it will become possible. :) You've really modivated me to think about something I should consider giving up a habit of, and therefore I will be thinking about what I am going to do to take part in this event.

    I've got your back! :)

    Pedro

    ----
    This message was posted by Pedro to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29265>