RE: virus: Re:communication and body language.

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 13:02:44 MDT

     Dear Hermit,

    Thanks for this, but why did you bother? Might I remind you of my last line?

    "Incidentally, just for the record. I am no fan of model/narrative based
    psychology/psychiatry/brain science. I am strictly a hard science man. My
    IRC handle and site name might give a hint of this."

    I might add that with so many competing claims, so little time to assess
    them and lower than motivating levels of interest in this subject, I have to
    say that NLP with remain in my "Judge later" file for some time. Until then
    I choose to keep an open mind and pace your authority, judge for myself.

    Kind regards

    Jonathan