RE: virus: Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: JL (jerrylee@alt.net)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 20:40:10 MDT

    I'm certainly open to ideas beyond the fitness regimen that I have started.
    I take weekends off, go to the gym Monday thru Friday before work, 21
    minutes on the elliptical (roughly 8.5 miles) with some weight machines
    thrown in to tone the arms and upper chest....just need to sort out how to
    lose the belly, sit-ups don't seem to be doing it for me (or my back).

    JL