RE: virus: Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: JL (jerrylee@alt.net)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 20:28:03 MDT

    I haven't smoked tobacco in 9 years and quit twice to get where I am now.
    Unfortunately the only effective way I found to quit was by coming down with
    pneumonia and being stuck in bed for 3 days. I have read that after the
    first 48 hours off of nicotine the physical addiction is over; after that
    point it's all psychological. I'm not sure how accurate that is, I just saw
    the 3 days of sickness as a running start to quitting and was determined to
    see how long I could hold out.

    My best to you on your endeavor, the money you'll save is amazing.

    JL