RE: virus: Re:Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 08:09:28 MDT

    Are you in London, Michelle?

    Bikram is huge here. My girlfriend goes to Bikram West in Kensal Green. I
    have been down a few times, but I find it hellish. The smell of 1000 litres
    of sweat baked into the carpet and the heat, that unbearable heat....

    Anyway.

    It has done amazing things for many of the people I know who do it.

    Regards

    Jonathan