RE: virus: Re:Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: Michelle Anderson (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 11:58:28 MDT

    [Jonathan] Are you in London, Michelle?

    Bikram is huge here. My girlfriend goes to Bikram West in Kensal Green.
    I have been down a few times, but I find it hellish. The smell of 1000
    litres of sweat baked into the carpet and the heat, that unbearable
    heat....

    [Michelle] It does seem rather excessive, but I expect to enjoy the
    benefits of a sauna along with the yoga... if I can only make it through
    the class. (*crossed fingers*) No carpet in this studio, thank
    goodness, so hopefully the stench will start at zero at the beginning of
    class, rather than lingering from years of ick.

    I'm in Portland, Oregon, which is technically not a very large city but
    the people are quite forward-thinking. Things catch on quickly here.
    Especially anything the slightest bit woo-woo.