Re: virus: Jake lives. . .

From: Jake Sapiens (every1hz@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 13:42:58 MDT

    My right (dominant) arm. Broke the tip of my radius at the wrist in a car
    wreck this summer. Healing has been slow because of where the break
    happened, at the joint right next to a lot of other bones in the wrist.
    The car wreck was proximally my fault (I rear-ended another car on the
    highway), but more generally caused because somebody decided to give
    suicide a try by jumping/threatening to jump from a bridge over the highway
    during rush hour traffic. The subsequent unexpected highway shutdown
    caused several secondary accidents, of which mine was one. I was basically
    trying to change lanes, and while checking my blindspot failed to notice
    that the person in front of me had come to a complete and rather sudden
    stop. It's been a real bummer, but I think I am finally getting my typing
    back so I hope to drive you all crazy pretty soon.

    Love,

    -Jake