virus: Re:Getting a reputation

From: Kid-A (dave_is_brewing@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 07:36:18 MDT

    I have to agree with you on this one ElvenSage, and mainly because I have seen many new members to the CoV join the reputation system and now have a slightly negative opinion, even though very few people have voted for them, I think the problem is that posts which I have found to be generally quite good are not concidered by most people and only their activity on #virus is taken into account.
    I'm not saying get rid of the reputation system completely, but I still think integrating it with the Karma in some way might be a good experiment.

    Kid

    ----
    This message was posted by Kid-A to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29293>