RE: virus: Re:Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: Michelle Anderson (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 09:30:01 MDT

    Updates? OK, I'm doing pretty well - I rested on Sunday but otherwise
    I've done something strenuous every day at midday since last Tuesday. I
    believe I may have lost a pound... (woop de doo) Much more improvement
    to come as long as we stay focused and disciplined!

    Mermaid, you sound like you're doing great. This is an excellent
    motivator. Good idea and good job!! Thanks!

    -Michelle