virus: RE: Unilateralism

From: Jake Sapiens (every1hz@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 14:04:42 MDT

    Uh huh. I see. You live in that "rational world" in which GWB is a
    successful diplomatic negotiator who never suggested that the US/UK would
    "go it alone" before such an issue was necessary, who established a broad
    coalition of strong international military powers to invade Iraq, and who
    managed to get the Turks to see things our way letting US/UK establish a
    northern ground front in Iraq. Whether your universe is a rational one or
    not, I will definitely agree that it is a different universe than the one I
    and many other people live in. While I would probably prefer living in
    your version of reality, unfortunately I seem to be stuck a less Pollyanna
    rational version where GWB is an ideologically obsessed, reality impaired,
    diplomatically incompetent, and fiscally irresponsible US head-of-state
    (embarrassingly enough). Perhaps when he loses the election next year we
    will move closer to your version of reality. If not, or at least until
    then, unilateralism seems the rule, much to the detriment of long term US
    power. The New American Century simply won't happen like this.

    -Jake

    Of
    > Jake Sapiens
    > Sent: 25 September 2003 22:00
    > To: virus
    > Subject: RE: Unilateralism (was: RE: virus: The Ideohazard 1.1)
    >
    > [Jake] You and I must be living in different universes. I think that
    about
    > sums it up.
    >
    > [Jonathan] Greetings from the rational universe :-)
    >

    > ---
    > To unsubscribe from the Virus list go to
    <http://www.lucifer.com/cgi-bin/virus-l>

    --- Jake Sapiens
    --- every1hz@earthlink.net