RE: virus: The Ideohazard 1.1

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 17:26:05 MDT

    "I think the problem with most anti-Americans is their realization of the
    difference between the amount of time they spend thinking about how much
    they hate us...and the amount of time we spend not thinking about them at
    all."

    http://www.asmallvictory.net/archives/004372.html

    Better luck next time Hermit.

    Regards