RE: virus: The Ideohazard 1.1

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 18:13:20 MDT

    "The CoV is a forum where we have recently instituted such rules. You are
    verging on the point where I will call for sanctions against you."

    I challenge you to do so.

    You can huff and puff Hermit, but ultimately you are near powerless to do
    anything about my habit of taking you on directly in this forum.

    If you are going argue with me, it will have to be the hard way: slugging it
    out like this, 7 long hours at a time. The congregation will not rescue you
    via unfair and unjust sanctions. You ought to be ashamed of yourself even
    threatening such a thing. Implied threats do not work on those who are
    immune to bullies. Put up or shut up, as they say.

    Your point of order below is misplaced. I know what an ad hominem is and
    clearly you can still copy and paste.

    As for the rest of your post, I do not intend to waste 7 hours of my time
    pointing out your insults, personal attacks and ad hominems.

    Your last post was a 10,000 word whopper, nearly a novella! The good bits
    were written by me. The rest is mostly rubbish. I may see if there is
    anything worth answering in the morning. But then again, I have work to go
    to, so we'll see.

    Looking forward to getting your best shot in the "sanction" department tough
    guy :-)

    Regards

    Jonathan