RE: virus: The Ideohazard cum socio-hazard...

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 08:00:58 MDT

    Dear Sebby,

    Please don't worry about this spat escalating. It really is just for fun.
    The hate words (if any) are certainly not personal. I fully understand that
    we are a church have suffered plenty from brutal rows in the past, but this
    is not one of those.

    I am happy to abandon the topic if it is causing distress to anyone.

    Kind regards

    Jonathan