RE: virus: Studying Ad Populem, was: ideohazard 1.1

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 16:01:49 MDT

    Shame. Poor Hermit cannot leave it alone. Like that muttering man who beats
    the greasy stain where his dead horse used to be, you are more pitied for
    obsession that respected for heroic perseverance.

    In deference to wishes of the congregation, I will not be continuing this
    Scruton discussion. The arguments are won and lost; I am satisfied with the
    result.

    Enjoy the book those of you who are going to be reading it.

    Kind regards,

    Jonathan