RE: virus: Studying Ad Populem, was: ideohazard 1.1

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 16:24:54 MDT

    Kharin
    > Sent: 29 September 2003 2354
    > <snip>
    > Clearly the sort of person we wish to have as a Virian saint. While
    we
    > are at it, may I also take the liberty of nominating Aquinas,
    Augustine,
    > Rasputin, Vlad the Impaler and George Bush?
    </snip>

    [Blunderov]
    Thanks for your clarification of Scruton in terms of the Virian ideals.

    I almost couldn't believe what I was reading at times - it didn't seem
    to me to be the reasoning of a professional at all. His sense of cause
    and effect seems sketchy at best. He seems to make an assumption that
    what the world has become is by definition defective. I think I can
    safely conclude that I do not wish to read anymore.

    Best Regards
    Blunderov