RE: virus: Studying Ad Populem, was: ideohazard 1.1

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 16:40:06 MDT

    Jonathan Davis
    > Sent: 30 September 2003 0014

    <snip>
    > You seem to have missed the point Karin. The Scruton discussion is
    over,
    > this thread is a general discussion on a type of fallacy.
    </snip>

    [Blunderov] Well, I sort of asked a question and Kharin replied. I never
    agreed to stop talking about it. (You can't offer me some more tea if I
    haven't had any yet!)

    And I'm glad that Kharin replied because it was this direct correlation
    between Scruton's values and Virian values that finally convinced me not
    to read him.

    Best Regards
    Blunderov