virus: Re:Debate Challenge #2

From: outlawpoet (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 10:15:32 MDT

    Um, I think such a tourney would be very interesting, but I think an enumeration of the debating style, format and parameters would be very helpful. Many different debating formats and etiquettes exist, and we could either use an existing one, or adapt one to our purposes.

    ----
    This message was posted by outlawpoet to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29399>