virus: Re:Any decent church can use a low bass

From: David Lucifer (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 15:00:46 MDT

    [quote from: Kharin on 2003-09-30 at 04:01:05]
    At the risk of being too knowledgeable on this subject, the book in question was the first of the 'Alfred Hitchcock and the Three Investigators' series. It had the restrained title of 'The Secret Of Terror Castle' (Random House, 1964). This was where I first heard about this effect also.

    I absolutely loved that series of books when I was a kid. Thanks for reminding me!

    This message was posted by David Lucifer to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29238>