RE: virus: Re:The Disciplinary Process of the Church of Virus

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 08:07:33 MDT

    > At 03:30 PM 03/10/03 -0600, Mermaid wrote:
    >
    > snip
    >
    > >[Mermaid]Once again..whatever it may be..I want to know WHAT the
    church
    > is
    > >going to do for me. What do I gain from membership to CoV? Can I get
    > >simple answer for this?

    [Blunderov]
    <q>
    [Anne]
    My idea of good company, Mr. Elliot, is the company of clever, well
    informed people, who have a great deal of conversation; that is what I
    call good company.
    'You are mistaken,' said he gently, 'that is not good company, that is
    the best.
    </q>
    (Persuasion, Jane Austen.)
    Best Regards.