virus: Re:The Disciplinary Process of the Church of Virus

From: Hermit (virus@hermit.net)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 14:14:26 MDT

    "Why should I join the CoV?" Mermaid asks in the middle of an explanatory discussion about the instituted disciplinary process.

    Hermit replies, mentioning this is off-topic and out of bounds for a discussion on the disciplinary process.

    "No! Why did I join the CoV?" Mermaid demands to know.

    Hermit replies again, mentioning this is off-topic and out of bounds for a discussion on the disciplinary process.

    "You must tell me why I joined the CoV" Mermaid asserts, petulanty stamping her foot.

    Hermit points to our invitation to those who agree with us (and the inverse is also true) and suggests that Mermaid must have joined because she agrees with our ideas.

    Repeated ad nauseam.

    Hermit goes fishing.

    Time passes.

    Kalkor leaps into the fray to defend Mermaid's strawman, off-topic and out of bounds strawman.

    Hermit returns and replies.

    The two things have, as I repeatedly tried to get through to the Mermaid, nothing to do with each other except possibly that she introduced the one to a thread about the other.

    Perhaps you could winch her back to earth.

    Have fun

    ----
    This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29437>