virus: Re:The Disciplinary Process of the Church of Virus

From: Mermaid (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 21:53:29 MDT

    [Hermit]As I choose not to have to meet with you in an environment where you have frequently and repeatedly chosen to attempt to insult or bad mouth me, and where I might again be tempted to rejoin, I would far rather discuss any policy issues you might like to raise on the BBS (In the wiki section of the Cathedral) and on the wiki itself.

    [Mermaid]This is slander. Look what happens when I try to have a conversation with you on the bbs...? Knock yourself out...Any more attempt at a honest communication with you is a waste of my time.

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29437>